Can't wait for March!!!

I woke up this morning and felt intense excitement. First half of Feb's gone, and now I can barely contain the butterflies in my stomach. I have five big reasons:

1. My dad's flying home! Yay! (I might take a little break - a short vacay)
2. I am waiting for a big magazine to hit the newsstands. I wonder when the new issue will be released. Crossing my fingers and toes. I've been waiting for almost 6 months!
3. My new stocks will finally arrive! Super duper excited.
4. This is the tricky part: I am launching a new brand!
5. Alice in Wonderland! I almost forgot! Showing March 5 - but not sure if it will be screened on the same date here. I am definitely excited for this! Been waiting for months!

Wow, just seeing everything all typed up like that makes me want to hurl. Kabado. Excited. Takot. At the rate my heart's going, I might not make it till March!

So there. Just sharing because it's the only way I can keep my sanity.

Comments

Sarah Grace said…
I can't wait to see Alice in Wonderland. I love Jonny Depp, he is such an amazing actor. lovely blog. i hope you'll check mine out and follow if you like :)

http://thebuzzonfashion.blogspot.com

Popular Posts