Giving back

Since my business appeared on the local media's radar in 2007, I have gotten a lot of emails asking for information on how to start working with polymer clay. The countless emails and texts I get, asking the same questions over and over again, and the dark clouds of recession looming in the not-so-distant future inspired me to start a new project for 2009. I have been blessed with so many opportunities, and received such positive feedback and support from the community the past year, that it is difficult not to give something back.

This coming year, I will transform this personal blog into a craft reference of sorts. I will be posting how-to articles, craft tutorials, and related articles which aim to help others jump start their handmade venture. I hope to inspire people to think about craftivism and the handmade life, to inspire others as I have been inspired by others before me.

This project has been months in the making. Let's cross our fingers and hope for the best!

Cheers to 2009!

Comments

Popular Posts