Mommy Hack: Google Text to Speech

In my previous post, I talked about how to make Google read your book to you while washing the dishes. My daughter and I also like making Google read our history books on the Kindle app for bedtime. Try it, mommies!

Here is how I activated it on my Samsung phone.

  1. In Settings, scroll down to find Accessibility.
  2. Next, tap Screen reader.
  3. Activate the Voice Assistant by tapping the toggle button on.
  4. Next, tap Settings. This is where you can choose how fast or slow the voice assistant talks. My little girl gets a kick out of trying out the different speeds. 
  5. Tap the wheel next to preferred engine. 
  6. Tap Install voice data. This is where you choose the voice. I chose a sexy English accent. Haha. There is also a Filipino accent that is a bit hilarious but also a little offensive. 😬 
  7. Lastly, go to your Kindle app and start reading. Enjoy!











Comments

Popular Posts