New polymer clay pendants

So I finally got to play with my clay back in April. Woohoo! But I haven't clayed since. Just wanted to share these lovely little things I made over the summer. I am so in love with them - the colors and details. I love how they turned out!


Mini Mood Board Pendants

I wanted them to look like mini collages of ribbon, lace, and strips of paper. But they're all made of clay. Everything is made from scratch (except for the square bezel, lol). I did not use any molds. Labor of love!


These pendants I call Inchie Winchies are inspired the lacy details on my daughter's clothes, my fabric stash, and by the mini mood board notebooks created by Holly Becker of Decor8, my blogging mentor. (Thank you teacher Holly, for the inspiration!)

They look so happy and cheerful, don't you think? I imagine wearing them on a thin chain, with a simple sunny dress. Or they could brighten up a plain t-shirt.


Mini Mood Board Pendants

These Inchie Winchies are available on Luna Lollipop on Facebook. Luna Lollipop, my new line of products, deserves a separate post. I'll blog about it once the official website is up. For now, please like the FB page.  Follow me on Flickr to see more.


Mini Mood Board Pendants





Comments

Popular Posts