What I made yesterday

If there's something not craft-related I really enjoy doing, it's creating on Photoshop! After putting it off for the longest time, I finally made posters yesterday for my upcoming workshops. Took me three hours, and five different drafts. It's inspired by the blue-and-white striped walls of my store, yummy cookbooks, and vintage labels.



The lovely pink label template I used for my logo was designed by Amy Moss of www.eatdrinkchic.com. She very kindly allowed me to use it for my label. (She requests that I let everyone know that our deal was a one-time thing though, but if interested to commission her for some graphic work, email her.) Please send her some love by visiting her fascinating website. I will eternally be grateful Amy, hopefully more blessings come to you.

Comments

Popular Posts