Paisley passion

I love paisley prints. My craft studio is surrounded by paisley patterns: from the printed fabric on the laptop table, printed throw pillows on the couch, and the pillows in the living room upstairs.


I even have paisley-printed stationery, and of course paisley-printed clothing - skirts and tops, most of which are now too small for my pudgy self.

The other week, I finally had the time to convert this paisley addiction into jewelry.


I made paisley pendants, paisley-themed collars, and a paisley-themed cuff. The pendant above was sold at the Rockwell Bazaar.

I don't follow trends, I choose to create whatever it is that I feel like making. So it's quite a delightful surprise to find out that paisleys and folk prints are in this season. Perfect timing!

Comments

Popular Posts