The first ever


I would like to invite all polymer clay artists in the Philippines to join the first ever Philippine Polymer Clay Festival on May 15-16!

Finally, an event that will bring together polymer clay enthusiasts from all over the country. I have been planning this in my head for a few years now. Late last year, I finally found someone to organize it with me! Expect a weekend of workshops, sculpting competitions, handmade exhibits, and fellowship!

Here is a rundown of activities for May 15 & 16.

  • Introduction to Caning workshop by Jennifer Cruz
  • Creative Surface Techniques workshop by Rocky Antonio
  • Photo-transfer Techniques workshop by yours truly
  • Sculpting Competition (2 levels: beginner and advanced)
  • Handmade exhibits by different artists
  • Fellowship night and mini acoustic concert

Be part of history! Join the Clay Fest! Visit http://clayfest.multiply.com or email angelisartbeads@gmail.com for more info.

Comments

Popular Posts