O.C.


How many O.C. people does it take to put up twelve frames on a wall? Answer: Five. One to direct where the frames should go = mom. Two to measure the distances = my boyfriend Marco and I. And two to do the drilling = Daddy and my brother Adam.


The night before the Beadlady anniversary party, I asked my Dad to help me put up the framed magazine and newspaper clippings of my media mentions on the studio wall. I would have done it myself, except I don't know how to operate a power drill. After seeing how it's done though, I'm glad I asked for help.

Everyone came to my rescue. I never thought putting up frames would be soooo hard! Put five meticulous people in a room together and you get a hilarious and unforgettable evening. Definitely one for the books!

Oh yeah, took us three hours! LOL.

Comments

Popular Posts