I missed you

Dear Blog,

Forgive me.

I can't believe I didn't update you about the million and one things that has happened over the last 95 days. You can blame your pal Facebook, who allows me to post short - and sometimes incoherent - status updates.

My dear blog, as much as I would've liked to gush about how exciting or boring or out-of-whack the past few months have been, it felt that at the end of the day, I do not have enough energy left to sit down and come up with a decent blog post. It's not that I'm busy ALL the time. It's just that, I've lost my will to write anything lengthy lately.

You know that feeling of being so overwhelmed and bursting with so much information, but you can't find the right words? So instead of trying, you just give up? That's been happening to me a lot these days. It's frustrating.

Then suddenly today, I felt the urge to write again. About the most inconsequential thing, of all things. Is there anything lamer than writing about not writing? But at least that's a start right?

I missed you blog. Can we be friends again?

Comments

Popular Posts