Craft room update


My workspace has undergone multiple overhauls through the years. I am forever grateful that the husband allowed me to use this space upstairs for my craft room/home office. I think the builders meant for it to be a small family room outside the bedrooms. This is what it looks like right now.


I love this antique-looking wooden desk my husband gifted me a few Christmases ago. It's not really antique of course. But it goes well with the hand-me-down furniture I got from my grandparents. 



I love that when I sit at this desk, it's overlooking a wide open space and bare walls. Space to daydream! One of the drawers holds my small washi tape collection. The other drawer has a few sewing notions, but I haven't taken a photo of it yet.



I switch out the books on the desk from time to time. Right now, it holds our collection of paper crafts titles and sewing books.



To the left of this desk is this wall of past magazine and newspaper articles about my work, and my patchwork chest of drawers. But truth be told, all those plants have gone to heaven now, thanks to my notorious black thumb. 😂

And to the right of this wall is an antique shelf from my lola, and it holds these lovely shabby chic boxes of craft supplies.





Another lovely antique cabinet from my lolo used to hold my rubber stamps and crafty thingamabobs, but I decided to change things up a bit and transferred some of my books here. I've always wondered if the height of the shelves will be able to fit the books. I'm so glad it worked!



The bottom shelf holds some of the handmade business books I own.

The other half of the space, which holds my computer and printers, isn't camera-ready yet. Lol.

Hope you enjoyed the sneak peek!

Oh and thank you to my sister-in-law Ate Roselle for this beautiful skirt from Vietnam. I really love the color and the woven fabric! 



Comments

Popular Posts