The Beadlady blog is back on Blogger

Welcome back to Confessions of a Chronic Crafter!

Hello again, old blogger website! I come running back to you after losing the content I've written on my website for the past five years. I am so thankful I still have this space after all this time!

Last year, I lost access to my web hosting. I had to say goodbye to my lovely Beadlady website, with its blog and all its workshops. To make matters worse, the backup files on our old laptop were corrupted. So here I am working on building everything up back from scratch.

It took some time for me to get the energy to rebuild, but here I am, finally writing again. Honestly, I wrote a lengthy post lamenting the loss. But it felt heavy, and that's not how I want to start. Instead of dwelling on what isn't there anymore, let me move forward and start on a happy note!



So here are some updates for you:

My Beadbaby is now 7 years old! We are on our 4th year of homeschooling. Our days are filled with books and craft projects and milk tea. Lol.

I have since started a new business called Meri Moon Prints and Gifts: a little printing company creating the dreamiest gifts and souvenirs.

I seldom get to be Beadlady, but I still do little jewelry projects from time to time. What I am currently into right now is Happy Planning and journalling! I'll talk more about that in future posts.

I'm so excited to be back here on Blogger again. See you soon!

Comments

Popular Posts