Deck the halls!


I started putting up some Christmas cheer in the shop last week.  I made Christmas tree cookies, peppermint candy, and candy canes out of polymer clay.  I was singing carols the whole time I was creating them.  Fa la la la la la la la!

They were supposed to go by the window, but decided they would go better on the tree I bought yesterday.  The tree is still bare, except for a few polymer clay sweets.  I will try to post a pic when it's done. 


I fell in love with these cute ginger bread men above.  They're made of ceramic, and are about 5 inches tall.  I got them for a steal at a one-price store a few days ago.  Can you guess how much?

Just Php99 (about $2.25) for all three!  I'm using them as caddies/saucers on the gift table, to hold my trinkets for sale.

The shop smells like Christmas too!  Thanks to my favorite peppermint oil  in the burner.  I love this time of year!

Comments

macy said…
Christmas is my favorite time of the year! I am loving it more and more! It's just this whole big experience: people, places, decor, music, food, traditions, weather. I couldn't imagine the world without Christmas!

Popular Posts