Little Milestones

The polymer clay blogeratti has noticed Confessions of a Chronic Crafter! I am deeply grateful for all the blog mentions!

My 2D cupcake tutorial was featured on Craft Gossip!


And my new polymer clay embroidery projects were mentioned in CraftyGoat's Notes!


The polymer clay embroidery project also caught the attention of a Russian blogger and crafter, at the Emicraft blog. (Link will direct you to translated site by google)


Thank you, thank you to the editors/bloggers!

And thank you Organic Odysseys for the links!

Comments

Tisha said…
Good job, Jill!:)
Anonymous said…
You're very welcome. Hope to see more fun experiments from you -- keep up the good work!
allaboutme said…
i really love ur creations ms. jill...i'm also into polymer clay and ur such an inspiration to new crafters like me...
Tisha said…
P.S. I have this event that I MIGHT go to tomorrow. Attire is something "dessert-inspired." I'm thinking of wearing your cupcake pendant. (If I get out of work early enough!)
Anonymous said…
That's cute, 'the polymer clay blogeratti'! Great job! You deserve the recognition!
Ken said…
Hello it's been a while since we talked. How are you doing?
I became your followers today! have a great weekend.
repah said…
hello poh... ang kyut ng mga gawa po ninyo... gusto ko rin po matuto nyan.. ask ko lng po pwede po bng mirowve oven ang gamitin sa pagbaked ng polymer clays.. tnx you po..
Jackie said…
Just found your blog - Love it! I'm yet another polymer clay fanatic. Keep up the good work.
Anonymous said…
excuse me... can you tell me how many clay works can you do in a year? please please.. nice work.. keep up the best work... more power

Popular Posts