Here is an updated schedule of my polymer clay workshops for Summer 2010. I now teach in two venues: at The Beadlady Craft Studio (2nd floor Beadlady Craft Cafe, Cubao Expo, Quezon City), and at the Art Center (Powerbooks, Megamall).
These are the available dates for our adult workshops. All 2pm to 6pm. Dates that are fully booked will be in red. Otherwise, dates are still open. Dates that fall on a weekday will be in blue. Otherwise, they all fall on a weekend.
Please take note that the advanced workshops have a prerequisite.
There is no definite schedule yet beyond May 9. More schedules for May to be announced later on.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the date you are interested in. Thank you!
Polymer Clay 101 - Beginner's Workshops at the Art Center (Powerbooks, Megamall branch)
Price: P1980 inclusive of clay
- March 28 - fully booked (5 students)
- April 11 - fully booked (5 students)
- April 25 - 3 slots available
- May 2
Price: P1,700 inclusive of clay and snacks
- April 1 (Thursday - holiday)
- April 30 (Friday)
Price: Php3,700 (2 sessions, inclusive of clay, tools, snacks)
- April 24 and 25 (2 sessions)
- May 8 and 9 (2 sessions)
Price: varies according to workshop type
Prerequisite: Beginner's or Extensive workshop
- April 9 Friday - holiday (Phototransfer) - fully booked
- April 23 Friday (Phototransfer)
- April 28 Wednesday (Ultimate Miniature Food)